TecScan is constantly seeking talented and motivated individuals to fill positions in our engineering, programming, and physics departments, as well as sales, marketing, and administration positions. Please send your resume by fax, mail or e-mail.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Representative to promote our NDT systems and to create contacts with industry decision makers in several strategic worldwide regions. Please forward a brief description of your qualifications. All applications will remain confidential. Send your resume.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Electronic Engineer to participate in the development of analog and digital electronic design for NDT products. The candidate will have the following tasks & responsibilities:Send your resume e-mail
- Designs, develops, documents and test electronic circuits and other electronic equipment
- Participates in design and validation stages of the circuits in the laboratory
- Supervise contractors for the construction and testing of prototypes (electronic card
Machine Maintenance Technician
We are seeking a maintenance technician to work on the assembly and testing of automated nondestructive scanners & robotic systems. He will also travel for installation, training and support of the clients. His / her tasks will also include assembly, testing and repair of industrial components and electrical circuits, drafting and documenting mechanical assemblies. The candidate will have the following tasks & responsibilities:Send your resume e-mail
- Install, repair and do preventive maintenance on machines in the field
- Perform routine, preventative, and emergency maintenance and repair on robotic equipment
- Automated Eddy Current NDT Systems
- Perform emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Frequent traveling to client locations, out of province traveling is required